CLASS 4: SEAFOOD ENTREES & SIDES
This class covers cooking techniques relating to seafood, one of the more challenging culinary procedures…but no need to fret! We will show students just how easy it can be to make these truly gourmet, spectacular dishes. Your friends and loved ones will be asking you to cook for years to come!
- Snapper Ceviche in Crispy Tortilla Cups served with Avocado Mousse
- Salmon Cakes with a Whole Grain Mustard Emulsion & Frisee Salad
- Seared Scallops with an Orange Beurre Blanc Sauce and Toasted Almond Rice
- Fresh Sole en Papillote with Zucchini, Squash, Dill & Lemon
- Seared Ahi Tuna with Black Rice and Tropical Salsa
- To Drink: Red & White Wine
*All classes are hands-on. Each class includes never-ending wine (or cocktails!) and so much food that students can bring home leftovers!